Supporting Students Before, During, and After COVID-19
A case for using WIFI data to support students where they are, when they need it.
The emergence of the current global COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted traditional operations, forcing universities to figure out how to best support their students in these uncertain times. View a recorded webinar hosted by Jeremy Brown, VP of Information Technology at Colorado Mesa University and Aaron Benz, CEO at Degree Analytics.
- Past: Quantifying student engagement and improving retention at CMU
- Present: Responding to COVID-19 by using daily reports to support students staying on campus and prioritize facilities usage
- Future: Applying data to prepare and monitor campus for returning students’ outcomes
- Hear first-hand experience about deploying behavioral analytics at a major university
- Understand how wireless data is a student success data source that already exists on your campus
- Discuss potential solutions for navigating the fall semester in this unprecedented crisis
VP of Information Technology at Colorado Mesa University
CEO/Founder at Degree Analytics